Our concierge service includes the organisation of the following arrangements:
• Your own chef to cater for a very private gathering within the house.
• Assistance with Restaurant reservations for lunch or dinner at any of the fine establishments in Bath or the surrounding areas.
• Private limousine transfers to and from the airport and train station.
• Private catering available (with prior notice).
• Organisation of activities including: Horse drawn carriages, boat trips, picnics in the summer months, ballooning, spa treatments, theatre tickets, in fact anything to make your stay so truly memorable.
Do talk to us about all the wonderful events that take place throughout the year – including the Bath Literature Festival; The Bath Marathon; The International Music Festival and the Jane Austen Summer Ball, to mention just a few.
The City of Bath was inscribed as a World Heritage Site in 1987. The City has a variety of theatres, museums, and other cultural and sporting venues and two universities and several schools and colleges.